EXERCISE PHYSIOLOGY Course –First time in India.
By distance education only.
- Course orientation and introduction to exercise physiology.
- Bioenergetics and exercise metabolism.
- Neuromuscular functions and fatigue in exercise.
- Skeletal muscle adaptation to training.
- Cardiovascular response to exercise.
- Cardiovascular adaptation to exercise training.
- Respiratory response and adaptation to exercise.
- Exercise at high altitude.
- Nutrients balance.
- Fluid and electrolyte balance.
- Ergogenic aids to exercise performance.
- Thermoregulation in exercise.
- Bone physiology and adaptation to exercise.
- Exercise and reproductive function in female.
- Exercise and reproductive function in male.
- Exercise and the immune system.
- Body composition.
GROWTH HORMONE & ANABOLIC STEROID COURSE SYLLABUS
Special FAT LOSS
Genetics & Body building/ Muscle building
Body Check up – Heart, Liver,Kidney,Sugar,Blood,Urine,Sperms etc
Vital organs protection (Heart, Liver, kidney, Brain etc) during cycle.
Routes of Drug administration
Half Life of ANABOLIC STEROIDS
Onset of effect of ANABOLIC STEROIDS
Testosterone & Anabolic Steroids
Endocrine System, Hormones
Growth hormone (GH)
Glucagon & Insulin
Special Weight gain by hormones for Females
Mumbai patients case studies (using Anabolic Studies)
Side effects prevention
Special FAT LOSS
Molecules/Medicine names list.
Cycle preparation for all age groups and all conditions and sports persons
Practical aspect of Cycle preparation and Medical supervision
Role of Doctors in Cycle preparation
NUTRITION & SUPPLEMENT SYLLABUS
• Basic definitions: Food, Diet, Nutrition, Supplements, Drugs, Medicine etc.
• Necessity of Supplements (Why to take supplements?)
• 10 major organ systems
• Skeletal Muscles – in brief (Muscles of upper and lower body)
• Six class of Nutrients
• Nutrient composition, sources, functions, energy yield
• Insulin and glucagon info., Diabetes
• Vitamins & Minerals
• Protein – Definition, nature of proteins, discovery of Amino acids,
sources, amino acid types, protein types, biological value,
protein rating, protein functions and dosage.
• Protein requirement according to workout
• Whey protein
• Protein isolate and concentrate
• Protein for muscle building
• Clinical supplementation – Supplementation for
Hypertension & blood pressure
High cholesterol and lipids
Diarrhea and vomiting
For general fitness
PERSONAL TRAINING (PT) COURSE SYLLABUS
THEORY & PRACTICAL SESSIONS of PT Course
• Cardiac endurance
• Muscular endurance
• Muscular strength
• Body composition
• Warm up
• Cool down
• Strength training
• Weight management
Scheduling & Programming
• General fitness
• Exercise scheduling
• Fat loss
• Weight gain
• Muscle building
• Body building
Injury management with exercise
PRACTICAL TRAINING SESSIONS
• Cardiac training
• Stretching exercise
• Weight training
• Body toning
• Special abdominal exercises (6 packs)
• Abs & waist toning
• Thighs & hips toning
MASSAGE THERAPY COURSE
- Hot stone therapy
- Wine therapy
- Chocolate therapy
- Body scrub
- Pedicure manicure
- Massage benefits
- Massage loss
- Thai Foot Massage
- Basic Thai Massage
- Bali no Massage
- Head Massage
- Aroma Massage
- Aroma Oil & Use
- Therapist Health & Precaution
- Client Health & Precaution