ANABOLIC STEROID USES
This menu advocates an intelligent and rational discussion of the medical and non-medical uses of steroids and performance-enhancing drugs.
Anabolic steroids uses (Medical and non Medical) are mentioned below
- Muscle gain
- Fat loss
- Body building
- To bring Sharpness in Muscular body
- Weight Gain
- For Modeling- by Models
- Making Lean body
- Used by Actors
- Maintaining Fitness
- Primary or secondary hypogonadism
- Prolonged catabolic state in long-term use of corticosteroids
- Recovery from long term illness
- Many forms of anemia
- Acute and chronic wounds
- Protein-calorie malnutrition with associated weight loss
- Severe burns
- Short stature
- Recovery from diseases like AIDS, Cancer, HIV infection etc
- For treatment TB (Tuberculosis)
- Recovery from TB (Tuberculosis)
- Osteoporosis treatment
- In many sports for Ergogenic use
- In Gender Identity Disorder
- Increase appetite
- Induction of Male puberty
- Treatment of children’s with Growth failure
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
The benefits mentioned here should not provoke readers to take steroids.
If you want to take steroids, kindly take it under Medical supervision only.
Our aim is to highlight only the proper uses of Anabolic Steroids and not to provoke its use for any motto.
Anabolic steroids are used in different sports all over the world to enhance performance in respective sports.
These sports include bodybuilding, weightlifting, shot put and other track and field,cycling, baseball, wrestling, mixed martial arts, boxing, football, and cricket.
Such use is prohibited by the rules of the governing bodies of most sports.
Anabolic steroid use occurs among adolescents, especially by those participating in competitive sports.
When you buy steroids from a gym or a dealer, you may actually be getting something totally different. They may be drugs produced for use on animals or they may be fake or labelled incorrectly.
Anabolic steroid users tend to be disillusioned by the portrayal of anabolic steroids as deadly in the media and in politics. According to one study, AAS users also distrust their physicians and in the sample 56% had not disclosed their AAS use to their physicians. Another 2007 study had similar findings, showing that, while 66% of individuals using anabolic steroids for non-medical purposes were willing to seek medical supervision for their steroid use, 58% lacked trust in their physicians, 92% felt that the medical community’s knowledge of non-medical anabolic steroid use was lacking, and 99% felt that the public has an exaggerated view of the side-effects of anabolic steroid use. A recent study has also shown that long term AAS users were more likely to have symptoms of muscle dysmorphia and also showed stronger endorsement of more conventional male roles.
Studies in the United States have shown that anabolic steroid users tend to be mostly middle-class heterosexual men with a median age of about 25 who are non-competitive bodybuilders and non-athletes and use the drugs for cosmetic purposes. “Among 12- to 17-year-old boys, use of steroids and similar drugs jumped 25 percent from 1999 to 2000, with 20 percent saying they use them for looks rather than sports, a study by insurer Blue Cross Blue Shield found.”
Don’t believe everything you read in handbooks and magazines – they will tell you about ways of using anabolic steroids through complicated ‘scientific’ explanations, which are often not based on science at all. Higher doses don’t have much more of an effect than lower doses because the anabolic steroid receptor sites in muscle become saturated. There is really no point in taking extra anabolic steroids when they have no extra effects on your build – and can certainly cause more side effects.
If you are using anabolic steroids you should:
- use low doses
- don’t share needles or syringes with other people
- use a clean needle from an unopened package with every injection and make sure the injection site is sterile
- avoid using diuretics with anabolic steroids
- avoid using other drugs to ‘treat’ side effects if they develop and avoid using steroids altogether
- let your doctor know that you are using anabolic steroids and talk about it
- make sure you know exactly what tablets you are taking. If you are not sure what they are, then find out before you take them. Also make sure that any tablet you take has not been tampered with.
It is a good idea to discuss your anabolic steroid use with your doctor. Your doctor can help you stop using anabolic steroids and tell you how to try to get as few side effects as possible, if you are using them.
Kindly note, some uses mentioned above of Anabolic steroids is not mentioned in Medical texts.