PAYMENT TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Any amount paid to MEDIFIT EDUCATION is not refundable or adjustable under any circumstances.
- Online payment by Credit & Debit cards are accepted in Indian Rupees (INR) Currency only.
- Payment once made for availing any MEDIFIT EDUCATION services will not be refunded.
- Any amount paid to MEDIFIT EDUCATION is not transferable, to any client or to any other services, under any circumstances.
- MEDIFIT EDUCATION is not liable for any payment (made by you) that does not reach our correct account due to you entering our details incorrectly.
- MEDIFIT EDUCATION is not liable if your bank, financer, credit card or debit card supplier declines or refuses payment. It is your responsibility to check that payment has been deducted from your account.
- No refunds will be made by MEDIFIT EDUCATION to any students (including any prepaid fees or deposits) if student is dismissed from course or courses for any reason or the patient discontinue our services or our company discontinues services to any patient, by any reason.
- No refunds will be made by MEDIFIT EDUCATION to any clients for not continuing any services by you or termination of services by company, under any circumstances.
- Don’t pay any extra amount apart from the requisite charges. It is the duty of the client to pay the exact amount of charges to MEDIFIT EDUCATION. The extra amount paid by client to company will not be refunded back under any circumstances.
- There is strictly no sale of Medicines/Tablets/Injections/Drugs by MEDIFIT EDUCATION.
- The amount charged is only for services of consultation, counselling, teaching, education and academic purpose. Medicines are not sold by MEDIFIT EDUCATION.
- MEDIFIT EDUCATION is purely into the business of Academy & Consultation of Medical, Fitness, Health & Wellness.