By Medifit Education.
MASSAGE & SPA
- DOOR TO DOOR SERVICES
- CORPORATE MASSAGE
- CERTIFICATE COURSE
DOOR TO DOOR SERVICES
Massage is one of the oldest forms of therapy & is a system of stroking,pressing & kneading different areas of the body to relieve pain ,relax ,stimulate & tone of the body . Massage does much more than create a works on the soft tissue to improve muscle tone, its benefits also reach the deeper layers of muscle & the organs themselves. Massage stimulates blood circulation & assists the lymphatic system,improving the elimination of the waste throughout the body.
Massage is the beautiful and beneficial part of life. That gives you a great relaxation to our mind and body. While having massage and after that even, our body, mind has to be in calm position to relief muscular and mind stress.
Which you would not have in spa, because after the spa you have to travel to reach your desire place (home/ office). So the purpose of massage not meets, you are not having the calm position. *Tono reach at your door step.* We save your valuable time and relief stress.
Benefits for your employees
* Relief to muscle tension and headaches
* Increased energy and circulation
* Increased mobility in the spine and limbs
* Decreased blood pressure
* Increased immune response helping to resist colds and infections
* Prevention and therapeutic treatment of repetitive strain injuries
* Shoulders, arms and wrists from repetitive use of the computer
keyboard and mouse
* Improves mental focus and concentration
* Relieves migraines
* Relieves back pain and improves posture
* Calms the nervous system
Benefits for Company
Encourages staff to take a proactive role in their health and well-being by making them more aware of their physical state. This promotes a more health conscious workforce.
* Increase productivity
* Improve company morale
* Lower health care costs
* Reduce absenteeism
MASSAGE THERAPY COURSE SYLLABUS
1. Massage benefits
2. Massage loss
5. Thai Foot Massage
6. Basic Thai Massage
7. Bali no Massage
8. Head Massage
9. Chocolate Therapy
10. Wine Therapy
12. Aroma Massage
13. Aroma Oil & Use
14. Therapist Health & Precaution
15. Client Health & Precaution
MASSAGE & SPA THERAPY section is powered by Medifit Biologicals through
By Medifit Education.