117. Forensic Toxicology: Proceedings
COURSE NUMBER: 117
FEES: 555/- INR only
CERTIFICATE VALIDITY: Lifetime
CERTIFICATES DELIVERY: In 48 hours
BOOKS/ MANUALS: Pages
Traces and Tracers – The Limits of Toxicology:
A Rapid 2D TLC Screening Procedure for Drugs in Cases of
Acute Drug Overdosage: Hundt, H.K.L., Van der Meer, M.J.
and Clark, E.C.
Selection of Methods for Systematic Toxicological Analysis:
Immunoassays in Forensic Toxicology: Smith, R.N.
5. Insulin Murders: Isolation and Identification by 48
Radioimmunoassay After Several Months of Inhumation:
Heyndrickx, A., Van Peteghem, C., Majelyne, W. and
6. Clozapin, a Fatal Case: Kaempe, B., Vesterby, A., 58
Thomson, N.J. and Rosenthal, J.
7. The Detection of Heavy Metals from Biological Material by 60
Gas-liquid-chromatography via the Diethyldithiocarbamates:
Drasch, G., v. Meyer, L., Kauert, G.
8. Determination of 8-methoxypsoralen in Human Serum and Suction 67
Blister Fluid: De Wolff, F.A., Edelbroek, P.M. and Herfst, M.J.
9. Isolation of Drugs from Blood and Tissue Homogenates using 71
Thin Channel Ultrafiltration: Kauert, G., v. Meyer, L.,
Drasch, G. and Schneller, F.
10. Analysis of Autopsy Samples for the Detection of 2,3,7,8- 78
tetrachlorodibenzo-p-dioxin by High Resolution GC-MS:
Montagna, M., Fornari, A. and Facchetti, S.
11. Rapid Analytical Method for Alcohol in Biological Fluids Using 86
the Alcolmeter AE-Dl: Jones, T.P. and Williams, P.M.
12. Fuel Cell Measurement of Breath/blood Alcohol: 95
Knepil, J. and Fergie, R.
13. Extractive Dialysis: Brandenberger, H. and Bucher, M. 104
14. A Road Traffic Act Drug Screening System – A Survey of 109
Results: Taylor, J.F.
15. TOXicological Determination of Heroin and Morphine in Urine 119
and Blood of Man: Demedts, P., De Clerck, F. and
16. Analysis and Disposition of Dextromoramide in Body Fluids: 126
Idowu, R., Caddy, B., Tilstone, W.J. and Thomson, N.C.
17. GLC and TLC of Some Pethidine-like Narcotics and their
Metabolites: Chan, K., Murray, G.R., Plurnpton, K.E. and
Milne, L. 140
18. The Abuse of Preparations containing Dipipanone and 151
Cyclizine; Analytical Aspects and their Interpretation:
Sheehan, T.M.T., Paterson, S.C., Clarke, J.G.N. and
19. A Benzodiazepine Survey of Urine Samples Collected for the 160
Purposes of the Road Traffic Act: Fergie, R.
20. A Specific Method for the Analysis of Buformin in Pre- and 165
Post-mortem Human Material: Groot, G. de, Maes, R.A.A.,
Sangster, B., Heijst, A.N.P. van and Verdonck, L.F.
21. The Comparison of TLC with GLC and GC/MS as well as TLC/GLC 172
as Screening Methods for Synthetic, Chemical Stimulating
Laxatives in Case of Abuse: Faber, D.B. and Kok, R.M.
22. The Screening of Pesticides in Forensic Toxicology: 189
23. The Relevance of Plasma Paraquat Assays: 204
Widdop, B. and Stewart, M.J.
24. Illicit Methadone – Laboratories in Berlin: 208
25. Analytical Estimation of Indomethacin in Plasma by Gas 214
Chromatography – Mass Fragmentography: Yehia, B.M. and
26. On-line Identification Program of Poisonous and 221
Hallucinogenic Mushrooms: Margot, P.
27. Identification of Amphetamine, Mefenorex and Fencanfamin in 235
Three Cases of Doping: de Camargo, E., Horaes, F. and
28. The Detection of Coumarin Anticoagulants in Biological 245
Fluids by Gas Liquid Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry:
von Meyer, L., Drasch, G. and Kauert, G.
29. A Simple Gas-Liquid Chromatographic Assay for the Measurement 252
of a New Antiarrhythmic Drug Lorcainide and its Metabolite
Norlorcainide in Plasma: Holt, D.W. and Huggett, A.C.
30. Rapid High-performance Liquid Chromatographic Method for the 259
Measurement of Temazepam in Blood-plasma or Serum:
Huggett, A.C., Storey, G.C.A. and Flanagan, R,J.
31. Mercury Intoxications During Application of Pharmaceutical 268
Preparations: Battista, H,J. Henn, R., schabel, F. and
32. Experience with EnzymatiC Deproteination in General
Toxicological Case Work: Dunnett, N, and Ashton, P.G. 272
33. The Analysis of Volatiles in Blood from Fire Fatalities: 279
Anderson, R. and Harland, W.A.
34. Chromatographic Detection of Some Drugs of Toxicological 293
Interest Using a Method for Amphetamine Identification:
35. The Analysis of Blood in Cases of Suspected Solvent Abuse 304
(“glue sniffing”) with a Review of Results Obtained During
the Period October 1977 to July 1979: Lush, M., Oliver, J.S.
and Watson, J.M.
36. The Detection of Drugs in Greyhound Urine by EMIT and TLC: 314
Eppel, M.L., Oliver, J.S. and Smith, H.
Author Index 320
Medifit Courses Demo Certificate
48 hours delivery
| International acceptance | Medical based | Job oriented | Lifetime validity | Most economical |
555 INR Demo Certificate – 2 months duration
Demo Certificate – 6 months duration
48 hours delivery after fees payment
48 hours delivery after fees payment
Medifit 48 hours Delivery
Get your Certificates delivered by online mode in 48 hours after Fees payment. We try to deliver certificates in 24 hours, but the committed delivery hours are 48. Its,
Pay Today &
procedure, only by Medifit.
Medifit issues Lifetime validity certificates for all Online Courses provided. No need to renew the certificates every 2 or 3 years. All Courses Certificates of Medifit are having Lifetime Validity. No need to renew these certificates every 2 or 3 years.
What makes the certificates of Medifit to get it recognized Internationally?
Vast number of students applying for Job in international market of Fitness through Medifits Online Courses Certificates. And most importantly, the Medical standards maintained, helps to acquire jobs internationally. This gives very strong International acceptance to Certificates of Medifit Courses.
ABOUT MEDIFIT ACADEMY CERTIFICATION COURSE:
Medifit Education Online Academy is an innovative, digital and engaging education platform that delivers fast track accredited courses and skills development courses instantly online, with no time limits, enabling individuals to study anywhere and anytime. We are proud to offer international standard courses that have helped our students build their careers across the globe.
HOW DO MEDIFIT ONLINE CERTIFICATE COURSES HELP?
Short term Professional Courses International Standards courses Opens Global opportunities Career defining Courses Skill Development Programmes Knowledge in short span Learn at your own pace Certification of Completion Immediate Earning Opportunities Positive Social Impact Optimistic Psychological Benefits Improved Standard of Living Study from anywhere & anytime Very Economical Fees